The Power of many multivitamins is charged with powerful nutrients
Let Your Health Shine From The Inside Out.
A composite supplement containing antioxidant multivitamins & minerals. Antioxidants protect all tissues against the damaging effects of free radicals.
Research shows that: providing adequate portions of vitamins and minerals contributes to the proper conduct of processes in the body, for example: Magnesium, similarly to Vitamin B6, through its participation in the reduction of tiredness & fatigue, promotes vitality, Zinc, similarly to Copper, Selenium and Vitamin C, helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Calcium, as well as Vitamin D, help maintain healthy bones and teeth, certain B Vitamins play an important role in energy metabolism, support the functioning of the nervous system, the hematopoietic system (vitamin B6, B12, Folic acid), vision processes (Vitamin B2), reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue (Vitamin B2, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Folic acid). Lutein is a natural carotenoid, whose greatest concentration can be found in the macula of the eye, which, thanks to its structure allows so-called central vision and is responsible for visual acuity.
Ginkgo Biloba shows most promise as a circulatory aid, helping to increase blood flow to the brain which may be useful for memory loss, vertigo, tinnitus, disorientation, headaches and depression especially in the elderly & the elderly not responding to antidepressant drugs. Increasing amounts of evidence show that gingko may in deep help to relieve cerebral insufficiency, which is defined as a decrease in blood supply to the brain.
Benefits of Antioxidants
Antioxidants come up frequently in discussions about good health and preventing diseases. These powerful substances, which mostly come from the fresh fruits and vegetables we eat, prohibit (and in some cases even prevent), the oxidation of other molecules in the body. The benefits of antioxidants are very important to good health, because if free radicals are left unchallenged, they can cause a wide range of illnesses and chronic diseases.
Different Antioxidants Benefit Different Parts of the Body
There are a wide range of antioxidants found in nature, and because they are so varied, different antioxidants provide benefits to different parts of the body. For example, beta-carotene (and other carotenoids) is very beneficial to eye health.
Antioxidants and Skin Health Benefits
When skin is exposed to high levels of ultraviolet light, photo-oxidative damage is induced by the formation of different types of reactive species of oxygen, including singlet oxygen, superoxide radicals, and peroxide radicals. These forms of reactive oxygen damage cellular lipids, proteins, and DNA, and they are considered to be the primary contributors to erythema (sunburn), premature aging of the skin, photodermatoses, and skin cancers.
Additional Ways Antioxidants Help Benefit One’s Health
Increasing one’s antioxidant intake is essential for optimum health, especially in today’s polluted world. Because the body just can’t keep up with antioxidant production, a good amount of these vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and enzymes must come from one’s daily diet. Boosting your antioxidant intake can help provide added protection for the body against:
- Dietary supplement for adults, active physically and mentally, and people in old age, as a supplement of vitamins and minerals to the daily diet, as well as in the period of reduced immunity (autum-winter, and spring fatigue).
- RexBion Plus Tablets provide a balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for the whole family, athletes, people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work, or for anyone looking to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients. They are also beneficial to women during their monthly cycles or when pregnant and for nursing mothers.
- Be beneficial for overall health.
- Enhance the energy level and concentration.
- Improve immunity.
- Help to maintain a healthy heart, liver and circulatory system and functionality.
- Provide extra support whilst on diet programs or for people with a hectic lifestyle.
RexBion Plus Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) may be of benefit to:
- Those who are looking for an all-round balanced multivitamin and mineral combination.
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or with poor eating habits.
- Women who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake.
- Elderly people with higher requirements of key vitamins and minerals.
Each Tablet contain: (Approx):
Vitamin A ………….. 5000iu
Vitamin C …………… 66mg
Vitamin D …………… 200iu
Vitamin E …………….. 20iu
Vitamin B1 …………… 5mg
Vitamin B2 …………… 5mg
Vitamin B6 …………… 5mg
Vitamin B12 ……….. 4mcg
Folic acid …………… 200iu
Pantothenic Acid … 15mg
Calcium ………….. 600mg
Iron ……………………. 5mg
Magnesium ……….. 50mg
Zinc ………………….. 10mg
Copper ………….. 500mcg
Lutein ……………… 25mcg
Ginkgo Biloba …… 25mcg
1 to 2 tablets 1-2 times daily or as directed by the physician.